I came across this recipe while on my Tumblr account. The photo and recipe are the creation of a blogger who refers to herself as someone who "loves heirloom vegetables" and "taking subpar photos" with her phone. I beg to differ on that last point!
- 1/3 cup chopped nasturtiums, mixed colors if available
- 1/4 lb (1 stick) room temperature real butter
- 1/2 clove fresh garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 rounded tsp onion stem (the thick part above the bulb below the green) crushed and minced
- 1 tsp fresh flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, minced
KGI is a nonprofit community of over 30,000 people who are growing some of our own food and helping others to do the same.
Join our mailing list:
Connect with us:
Kitchen Gardeners International
3 Powderhorn Drive,
Scarborough, ME, 04074, USA