5-minute Chocolate Cake
This quick and easy chocolate cake with a mouth watering taste which can be made by anyone.
- 4 tablespoons flour -
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa or broken up broken up candy bar.
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon
For a fudgier version, omit egg.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips* and splash of vanilla. Stir well.
KGI is a nonprofit community of over 30,000 people who are growing some of our own food and helping others to do the same.
Join our mailing list:
Connect with us:
Kitchen Gardeners International
3 Powderhorn Drive,
Scarborough, ME, 04074, USA