New Book: Building Soils Naturally: Innovative Methods For Organic Gardeners
Hi everyone! Roger said it would be cool if I let you know about my new organic gardening book.
I'll keep it short - you can read more about the book here. The main things I've tried to show in the book are:
- Proven techniques for how to grow optimally healthy food to create health in you
- How to make incredible, living soil that produces this food and other healthy plants
- A hands-on plan for doing these things, so there's no guesswork
- Keeping things simple and practical, while still learning some science
- Focus on the soil food web, because these organisms actually make your plants healthy
- How to garden with sustainable practices, in harmony with nature
- A lot of instructions on how to use organic fertilizers and inoculants
- How to control pests without chemicals
- How to do it all without spending too much money
And if people buy the book by August 7th, they get access to a free bonus module of my online gardening course called 'Preparing A Bed' where I teach double digging, sheet mulching and more on video.
And I'm giving a copy of the book to 5 people!
This contest ends at the end of the day on Monday, July 30th, so be sure to enter now. I'll announce the winners on Tuesday.
You can read more about the book and bonus, and enter the contest here: Building Soils Naturally
Thanks to Roger and everyone for the support!
KGI is a nonprofit community of over 30,000 people who are growing some of our own food and helping others to do the same.
Join our mailing list:
Connect with us:
Kitchen Gardeners International
3 Powderhorn Drive,
Scarborough, ME, 04074, USA