KGI Website Help
- How do I join or log in to the KGI site?
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my user name?
- How do I change my avatar/profile picture?
- Where can I see the most recently added content on the site?
- How do I add content to the site?
- How do I upload an image?
- Why can't I access my garden plans?
For Food and Garden Bloggers, Educators and Communicators
- Why might I want to crosspost some of my garden posts and recipes on KGI.org?
- How do I have my content featured on the KGI homepage and/or newsletter?
- How do I add a short bio and my blog url to all my posts?
For Like-minded Partner Organizations and Garden Grant-Seekers
KGI is a nonprofit community of over 30,000 people who are growing some of our own food and helping others to do the same.
Join our mailing list:
Connect with us:
Kitchen Gardeners International
3 Powderhorn Drive,
Scarborough, ME, 04074, USA